Monday, December 26, 2011

Something fishy....

Last night we did our annual Christmas Day watching of The Sound of Music.

Somewhere in the middle of the movie my hubby turned to me and said "you want to be Maria don't you?"

Me:  Of course I do!

Hubby:  You could be a nun.

Me:  No!  I want to be an outspoken, free-spirited, play a guitar and dance around the mountains kind of Maria.

Hubby:  I'm just saying you could totally be a nun.  You've already had your kids.

By this point I have no idea where the heck this conversation is going but it is totally cracking me up!

Me:  I knew it!  You are trying to get rid of me so you can be with your girlfriend and start spending the money you've been putting aside in that Swiss bank account.

Hubby:  No, I'm just saying if you want to be a nun, I will support you.

Something is fishy around these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)