Friday, July 22, 2011

Waking up on the wrong day...

Today I woke up on tomorrow.

Meaning?

I woke up this morning already having thoughts about tomorrow.

By 8:10am I was in tears asking my good friend to smack me.

By 10:30 I was nauseous.

By 1:00 I was exhausted.

(Yes, you've guessed it, I've lost my marbles!)

Logically, tomorrow is not a problem, it's just that it's not today.  But my mind wasn't in a logical mood this morning (apparently) and my body immediately responded to being thrown into a day it was not prepared for.

I wish I knew what happens between the time my head hits the pillow at night and the sun rises in the morning.  It's like a time warp/time travel kinda thing!

Anywho, I feel much better.  Having meditated to an OM chant for an hour!





Hopefully I don't wake up tomorrow in yesterday...  Then there's gonna be trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)