Thursday, July 14, 2011

Power in Numbers

Today I had the pleasure of meeting with 3 beautiful and inspiring business women who have so much motivation and determination to light this world on fire that just being in their presence makes you feel like you can take on anything.

I get this feeling often when I am surrounded by powerful women (and men).  The energy that flows through the group ignites the creative mind and sets you on a new course of action.

I listened to each of them share some of their personal struggles since their last gathering and what they have on the horizon with their businesses.  I could have listened to them all day long.

Jess Webb.  The Digital Design gal.  There is so much potential in this amazing young woman, I can't wait to see where she goes (and I hope I get to tag along on some of those adventures ;)  I tell many people, if they are looking for creative direction for their web presence and social media projects, Jess is the girl you want to hire!

Floydilou Kerr.  This business Savvy woman will take your business to the next level with her 'on the fly' approach to making changes from an intuitive point of view, she'll have your head spinning and your pocketbook overflowing in no time at all!

Lora Colautti.  Lora is an absolute hoot to be around!  She's a talented life coach that specializes in helping overwhelmed, overbooked, overexhausted women find their passion and in doing so helping them to find balance and calm even in the busiest of schedules!

Their inspiration was exactly what I needed today.  I have so many ideas floating around in my head that I recruited my son to jot them down for me as I drove to his orthodontist appointment today!

There are power in numbers people.  Extreme, raw, over the top power!

If you are feeling stuck, need some creative energy to jolt you back to life you need to call a meeting of the minds, gather up the girls (or boys) get the latte's flowing and have at it!

Believe me you won't soon regret it!

1 comment:

  1. Jenn, it warmed my heart to read this. I'm so glad that you were so inspired by the group, and we're thrilled to have you there with us. :)

    And you're so right - there is amazing power in numbers... ;)

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)