Monday, June 20, 2011

Bumps and Bruises

June has been a doozy of a month for me.

I feel like I have been pulled in every direction on every level of my personal and professional life this month.

The month started off on a complete high.  Business booming, public speaking engagements and new adventures planned.  Anticipation for the kids summer vacation to start, hopeful about my families future. 

I was on fire. 

I even started running (something I have never considered doing long term before, me having gigantic boobs and all...). 

Yep, I thought for sure June was going to be MY month...

Cut to today...

Not sleeping much, fearful of what's to come, no confidence, no energy, no motivation, no appetite, no emotion whatsoever!  This has been going on for a couple of weeks now.

I have a 'whatever' kind of attitude right now.  And it's starting to piss me off!

Then I came across this article about the many eclipses we'll experience in the month of June, as well as the summer solstice on the 21st.

And it all becomes a little clearer.

Seriously, it's like being in a dark cave, tripping over rocks and bumping into walls, when suddenly you remember that you packed that flashlight.  Duh?!?!?!

During these extreme energy shifts I sometimes catch myself standing with my hands in the air begging to be spared this horrible existence (who wants to evolve and ascend anyway?), when suddenly, out of nowhere someone smacks me on the back of the head and says 'buck up Chuck, you asked for all of this!'

Ahhhh, riiiiiggghhtt!!!  I DID ask for all of this...

Like during my full moon ritual when I spoke (with great exaggeration I'll admit) that I was willing to release any and all old energy that no longer serves my highest purpose.

That quote about being careful what you wish for has just popped into my head.

I think I'll get that tattooed on my forehead as a constant reminder to keep my mouth shut the next time I utter my willingness to let go of anything I apparently was quite comfortable carrying around...

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! Yes....I have to be carefull what I wish for too!! You always get what u ask for. I try to be more specific but even then its hard!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)