Sunday, April 10, 2011

I'm Dreaming.......

In the past two weeks I have had 3 dreams about being pregnant.

No.... I am not pregnant.

The first dream was a little weird.  I was dancing at a concert of some sort (I was with a friend, who seemed to be enjoying herself as she did back flips down the aisles...lol), I didn't know I was pregnant until I happened to look down and I couldn't see my feet through my large belly.  And at the same time that I realized I was pregnant I realized that something was very wrong.  I left the concert and ended up at the doctor's office, where the doctor took one look at my belly and said "yep, this baby's dead" and walked away.  I remember not having any emotional connection to this statement at all.  I shrugged my shoulders as if to say "oh well".

In the next dream; I was pregnant, then all of a sudden I had an infant, there wasn't any actual "birth process" that was shown in the dream, I just all of a sudden had this baby that I was caring for.

Last night's dream saw myself and my friend both pregnant.  We were packing some things away and putting them in a storage room of some sort and I looked at her belly, then I looked at mine.  Her belly was perky and round (a nice looking pregnant belly), my belly was flat and saggy (not a very happy looking pregnant belly).  As soon as I saw my belly I knew that the baby was lifeless.  This is where the dream ended.

One friend interpretted the "dead baby" dreams as being a project or ideal that I have worked really hard on coming to an end or not going the way I had anticipated.

I have lots of ideas and projects on the go.  Though I can say that I have seen some of my ideas fall to the wayside, so my subconscious mind is probably just confirming what is happening and that all is well.

But why does my subconscious mind feel the need to tell me so many times!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)