Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Courage to Blog

For anyone that blogs, you will know that it isn't easy to do.

To make the decision to go "online" with your journaling is...dare I say....courageous?!?

Sharing your deepest feelings with the world in the hopes that you will inspire someone to make positive changes in their life.  Putting yourself into the spotlight for others to criticize or judge.

So many people with so many life experiences willing to face their fears and go public with some of their darkest secrets makes me hopeful that a more peaceful way of living is just around the corner.

That we all just want to "be the change we want to see in the world".

When I first decided to blog, I did it because I thought it would be a neat thing to do.  I never imagined people actually reading what I had to write.  I certainly never imagined people sharing with me how some of my writing touched them and made a difference in their lives.  It has become for me very therapeutic and at the same time a necessity.  Knowing that so many people are waiting to hear what comes next.

I don't take blogging lightly.

What I share here on this site is a reflection of what I am feeling in the moment.  How I am processing those emotions and how I hope to grow and learn from this process.

What I hope for the most is that somehow I can be a light that shines in your dark moment.  That I can offer a new perspective or at least help you to feel less alone on your journey to wholeness and well being.

Because to feel less alone in this great big world, can make all the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)