Friday, April 9, 2010

Topsy Turvy Thursday and Funky Friday

The past two days have been...well...for lack of a better phrase....TOTALLY WACKY!!!

I know many of you are experiencing this, so I am not at all feeling lonely. But I do believe it deserves an explanation.

Hands up if you have felt completely disconnected from your body over the last few days... How about feeling dizzy, nauseous or experiencing that nasty word I can never spell properly....diarrhea (thank goodness for spell check)?

What about those of you recognizing that no matter what effort you put into something you are in the middle of doing, it turns into crap and slips through your fingers...

What about the aches and pains?

Ahhh, I can hear the collective nodding of the heads!

I'm pretty sure I've blogged about this before, but here we go again.

Bear with me...

There is some funky stuff going on in the world of energy these days. Nothing new really, we've been experiencing this kind of thing for years and years however we are now in the thick of it and things are really moving.

You may have heard about what seems to be endless earthquakes occurring all over the globe. This is a large part of why we are feeling totally off balance, the earth itself is literally adjusting and settling into a totally new position.

Look, whether you believe this stuff or not, we are all energetic, magnetic beings. The earth tilting into new position and our symptoms are NOT a coincidence. There is no such thing anyway.

This, of course like anything else is nothing to worry about. It is simple evolution. These changes are mandatory, in order to create the new world we have been dreaming of.

Yesterday I was experiencing a feeling of definite disconnect. Like that feeling you get when you take cold medicine, totally spacey and unfocused. I had a headache and my back was really sore. Not to mention as I was talking to a friend on the phone I felt dizzy and nauseous and whether she liked it or not the only way I could keep myself from throwing up was to announce to her every 2 seconds that I was going to be sick (my apologies friend, you know who you are!).

Today is not much better, however I managed to get groceries and balance the checkbook today. Soon I am off to lay on the couch though. My back and head are still really sore.

So, what to do when your feeling like this? Chillax. There is nothing you can do, or take that will relieve these symptoms. It's best to ride it out...in your jammies....on the couch....with a hot tea (or beverage of choice) and relax.

Pamper yourself. And know that you are not crazy (unless you are), you are not dying (unless you are) and you do not have an incurable disease (unless you do).

Isn't this FUN?!?!?!?!?

Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)