Sunday, August 30, 2009

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog!

The purpose of this blog is to bring you ideas and thoughts that open your heart and expand your mind.

The times we live in can be stressful and confusing. 

However, if we allow ourselves to open up to the possibility that everything is happening to bring us to a greater awareness of ourselves and the world around us, it changes everything!

Consider that even though there have been record number of job losses in the past year, there has also been an amazing increase in the number of new small businesses being started.

Those who open their minds and hearts to the new possibilities that surround them turn adversity into triumph and are bringing new ideas to this world.

I am Jennifer Merritt, Reiki Master Teacher and Self Awareness Mentor (aspiring to be a certified life coach).  I hope the stories and ideas that I share with you on this blog raise your awareness and bring you to your natural State of Being.

I welcome you and look forward to all of your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)