Sunday, January 27, 2013

Coming Unhooked



I am a sugar addict.

I've been in denial for quite some time about my addiction. Telling myself that the odd Timmies double double with a french vanilla shot and having to dip my apple slices into peanut butter wasn't about my addiction, it was about 'treating myself' to something yummy.

I should be allowed to pick up a Chai Tea latte after my hard work at the grocery store and eat dark chocolate for medicinal purposes (it really does relieve mood swings due to PMS! I swear!) right?

Yesterday I hit an all time low. I enjoyed an orange and two pieces of toast for breakfast, then I binged on cookies, banana bread, brownies, chocolate candies, chips, cheddar cheese popcorn and boneless chicken wings dipped in sweet and sour sauce.

This morning I woke up with a sugar hang over.

I have no energy today and I have a massive headache!

That's it!

I'm done.

I'm giving up sugar for good! I'm taking back my power! I want my life back!

This will be interesting for me. I always thought 'death by chocolate' would be a very happy way to go....

Stay tuned........

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)