Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Everywhere!

Love is everywhere!

How do I know?

Because I found it inside of an avocado last night.


I am fascinated that a perfectly formed heart developed on a seed inside of an avocado!

The avocado itself was still tough and was unusable for the salad I was making but inside of it lived this symbol of love.  It made me think of all the times I've felt 'unusable' or insignificant in this world.  Unable to live up to anyone's standards and beating myself up about it.  This little avocado seed reminded me that inside we are symbols of love even if it doesn't feel like it on the outside.

I am going to keep this little avocado seed on my desk as a reminder of what is growing inside of me despite what is happening on the outside.

I love when life gives us these sweet little reminders :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)