Monday, March 5, 2012

What the Heart Knows

You know there have been many times I have convinced myself that I don't want what I want.

(Say that five times fast)

But the heart knows...  You know?

Like when your heart sinks when you see lovers kissing in the park and your single and you are wishing for that same kind of love EVEN though you  have convinced yourself you are better off alone.

Or when you convince yourself that life is just fine where it's at and you need nothing else, until someone close to you gets a new house, or a new car or wins the lottery.

The heart knows when your intellectual thoughts and beliefs are not in alignment with what you truly desire deep in your being.

So, I'm wondering what would happen if you simply allowed yourself to go where your heart wants you to go. 

Admit to yourself that you do want more.  Admit to yourself that life just doesn't feel complete without that special someone.  Admit to yourself that you want something more from your relationships with your family and loved ones.

Whatever it is, just admit it. 

Where's the harm in that?

If your heart knows what you truly want AND it makes it obvious with the way it flutters and sinks then don't you think you owe it to your heart to listen and follow along?

I do.

1 comment:

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)