Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WAY out of my comfort zone!

By now it's no secret that I am part of a group of fabulously talented women who have birthed the Unleash Your AWESOMEness Event.

In the beginning when we all sat down together to throw some ideas around, we found we had many things in common.  One of them being that we had all dreamed of being part of an event this big!

As you all know, having a dream and bringing it into your physical reality are two totally different things.

There are fears and beliefs you need to wade through to get the confidence to do such a thing.  Thankfully I have a team working with me so we are all supporting eachother through whatever emotion we are feeling in the moment.  And let me tell you there have been many!

I've gone to many events like the one we are hosting on January 28.  Paid lots of money to travel to see certain people speak and learn from the best of the best.  So, the bar has been set pretty high in my mind.

And sometimes I feel like I am WAY outside of my comfort zone.  It's uncomfortable like a wool sweater against bare skin, sometimes it's itchy and sometimes you just want to take it off and run as far as you can from it.

Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating....but not by much!

I'm learning through this experience that going outside of your comfort zone is the only way to make any real progress, to make any real dreams come true.

It means maybe spending money you don't feel worthy of spending on yourself.  It means admitting that you would love to be in a room full of people who think, feel and see just the way you do.  It means being strong enough to stand up and say 'I'm not going to take this shit anymore!' and 'damn it!  I deserve a better life than this!'

You're awesomeness is just dying to get out of that closet you've locked it in so it can be free, play and have fun!

And what I want everyone reading this to know is that your dreams are more than possible.  They are actually waiting for you to realize how simple it would be to just do it!

This event is for every man, woman and young adult who is looking for big things in their life.  There is something AWESOME living inside each and every one of us and trust me when I say that the unleash your awesomeness summit is the event that will bring your inner awesomeness out for the world to see.

And having just said that and re-reading it, I can sense how scary that might be for some people or maybe you don't think you are ready to embrace your awesomeness or maybe you don't think  you are awesome (that would be sad!).

I think 2012 is the perfect year to embrace your inner awesome.  I think it's about time you give yourself that gift and start really wowing the world with your gifts and passions.  Don't you?

1 day + 4 heart centered women = Pure Awesomeness!

Tickets are 50% SOLD OUT!  Get yours today @ http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2706624587/efblike

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)