Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Now THAT is AWESOME!

There's a woman I know. 

She reads my blog posts all the time and I frequently get the most heart-felt, love filled messages from her about how much I inspire her and how much she appreciates me.

What she doesn't know is that her story inspires me.  Her messages motivate me to keep going and keep doing what I do.  Hearing her story and knowing that each day I could have an impact on her keeps me aware of who I am and what I want to put out to the world every day.

Since the day we launched the Unleash Your Awesomeness Summit she has been in contact with me, ensuring me that she is doing what she can to get to this event.

This year my friend has been homeless.  Without a husband.  Without money.  Without gas for her car.  Without food.  And most days, without hope.

Through it all she has kept a strong faith in God. 

When it came to attending the event, she told me she just  knew she had to be there, that she had to surround herself with like minded people who could help her up to the next level of her journey.

She is who this summit is about.  It's not about me, Heather, Kelly or Rosemary.  It's about YOU and your willingness to know you are worth the time, money and effort it will take to do the thing that will change your life.

This summit is about showing you WHO you are and the gifts you can offer this world.  That can be scary (trust me, I know!) but it is also totally worth it!

She's so excited and will be stopping by tonight to pay for and pick up her ticket! 

I have to say that to know where she has been, to hear her story and to know the hardships she has faced, I am completely and utterly honoured that she would choose to spend the day with me on January 28 to learn more about how she can unleash her awesomeness and take the world by storm!

Will you join us?

http://awesomenesssummit-autohome.eventbrite.com/

Ticket sales end Wednesday @ midnight!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy receiving your respectful comments :)